DISCO CALIENTE starting at 11pm once we return to normal operations after COVID-19
Disco covid opening
Discovery will have a LIMITED opening on Saturday, June 20th. The guidelines are as follows:
* Capacity is limited to 210 people. You MUST prepay in advance using the button below (we will have your name on a list, but please keep your email receipt in case we need to verify)
* CUTOFF time to prepay will be 6pm on Saturday!
* If the 210 tickets have sold out, don't worry! There will be a waiting line outside. As people leave we will allow customers waiting outside to enter (CASH ONLY accepted at door) however we will not allow more than 210 people in the facility at a time.
* Cover charge will be $15
* Must be 21 or older to enter (Government issued photo ID required)
* Doors open at 10pm
* The entrance will be the Discovery Theater
* Show will begin at Midnight
* You will be able to tip entertainers via buckets on the stage or virtually through CashApp or Venmo (information for virtual tipping will be on the screens)
* Disco Caliente begins at 1:30
* NO DANCING allowed (per Governor's orders)
* NO SMOKING in the building (there will be a designated smoking area outside)
* Customers and Employees will have their temperatures checked prior to entering the building
* Customers and Employees MUST wear a mask or face covering unless they are actively consuming a beverage
* Hand Sanitizer will be available
* Proper social distancing guidelines will be maintained along with other requirements issued by the Governor.
Buy tickets using the button below (PayPal or Credit/Debit Card accepted)